Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are mineral make-up good for the skin?

For those who have used mineral face powder/blush-on and eye shadow, were they skin-friendly?Thanks!Are mineral make-up good for the skin?
Yes! I've used pressed powder for a long time until I discovered this stuff.


The eyeshadow is really nice, if you get the glittery/shimmery stuff, it packs a lot of shine cuz of all the glitter particles!





As for the powder foundation, I've been using it for like 5 years, I LOVE it. It gives you an airbrushed look and doesn't cake like pressed powder. It also lets your skin breathe unlike liquid makeup (which I tried once, HATED and never touched again).





Plus, if you get the more expensive stuff, it can even be GOOD for your skin, as in nourish it.





I highly suggest the mineral powder foundations!Are mineral make-up good for the skin?
I'm in my 60's and have been using mineral make-up for years and years from base foundation (which never leaves lines and is so light weight you can't believe any is on) to eyeshadow to eyeliner, eyebrow filler and lipstick. A lot of companies put a sun screen in the foundation.
Ohh yeah. They're the best.


For foundation i definetly recommend Bare Minerals which just makes your skin feel great. (You can even sleep in it)


It also feels natural and doesn't cake up.


For eye shadows, they're also good because the colors are easy to blend together.
yea doesn't feel like u have any make up on its it not cakey its nice and smooth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment