Monday, April 26, 2010

Has mineral make-up made your face look darker?

I went and bought all the Bare Minerlas stuff and I have come to notice that after a few hours I applied the foundation my face starts to look darker. I dunno why because I used to use MAC and I never had that problem, so I'm back to using MAC now. I love their mascara and stuff, but I don't understand why the foundation makes my face look darker, anybody know?


ThanksHas mineral make-up made your face look darker?
I've used Bare Minerals for years and not had that problem. Not that it matters, as you've found a product you prefer but I would think that as the color is changing over time that it's the base you're putting it on interacting with the makeup. Were you letting your mositurizer soak in for 10 minutes before applying the make-up? I do know that you aren't supposed to apply it over moisturizer that you have just put on. If you ever want to go back to BE you might try a different moisturizer as well as using it right after washing your face and then wait 10-15 minutes before applying makeupHas mineral make-up made your face look darker?
Your shade could be too dark... I don't like B.E. I found a drugstore brand that works way better! I was very surprised with how great of quality it is... I usually wear MAC but now I am sticking with Prestige Skin Loving Minerals makeup!





If you're interested you can read my post titled, ';Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Review'; on my blog. Good luck with your makeup!
It could be that you're using the wrong shade. I inherited my grandmother's white (not even a yellow or pink undertone) Irish skin. I have to order a special foundation online that matches my skin color.
I am not sure why Bare MInerals looks dark on your face, I use Bare minerals as well and I have not had that problem. Maybe try using a different shade or mixing 2 shades together to get your perfect skin tone match.





Good Luck, I hope I helped *_*
hello,


if you want read something about bare minerals


i just come accross this blog which may help you





http://baremineral-makeup.blogspot.com


http://bare-minerals-cosmetics.blogspot.com
YES!!!!!!!!!!! and the make up artist was applying the ';correct shade'; and it was really ashy and dark for me..I felt like a clown =( (WITH bARE mINERALS)
Lori, Be careful of that stuff! See what it did to my face%26gt;?!
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment