Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If you have ever tried mineral make-up... Did you like it more than the liquid and are you still using it?

What brand do you recommend and what are the downsides to using it? I'm debating on switching.If you have ever tried mineral make-up... Did you like it more than the liquid and are you still using it?
I think it's okay if you have oily skin. I would not recommend it for dry skin because my skin is dry in the winter and it made it look really flaky. I prefer liquid.If you have ever tried mineral make-up... Did you like it more than the liquid and are you still using it?
i love my mineral makeup. i use bare escentuals (yes that's how it's spelled) and i think it actually does cover well, not like a thick cake of makeup on your face. i always use the primer with it and it helps the foundation stay, and it makes it so even and smooth





definitely get





make sure to visit my youtube channel for more beauty and makeup tips and tricks


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
I used Id Bare minerals. I didnt like it too well. A lot of people say it breaks them out. It did not do that to me but didnt give me coverage like it claimed. I prefer liquid.
I had an allergic reaction to it.


There are mineral liquids out there if you want to try them instead?





EDIT; not to one brand either. 5 different ones :)
I dont like it. It doesnt cover good at all and it looks uneven to me. The eyeshadows are good but for the price I dont think its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment