Monday, April 26, 2010

Please help! which mineral make up is best from drug stores? ?

Im korean with fair skin but I like to stay tan. I have dried skin so I may need something a little thickerr. I am looking for pressed powder not those loose ones. Is loreal bare naturale any good? Please help! which mineral make up is best from drug stores? ?
I have never tried the brand that you mentioned, but I use Physicians formula mineral pressed powder and I am in love with it. This stuff leaves your face completely flawless. I have semi-dry skin so I just apply a moisturizer before hand, but yeah, I highly recommend it and you can find it at any drugstore.Please help! which mineral make up is best from drug stores? ?
The two drugstore mineral makeup that I recommend would be the one from Physician's Formula - the Talc-Free Loose Powder. I've heard great things about the pressed powder as well. The only issue is colour matching - most stores don't have testers, so it can be pretty annoying (though most stores will gladly let you exchange, so while it's annoying, you won't completely waste your money). They have good bronzers too, if you want to look nice and glowing.





I've heard Bare Naturale is a good foundation also, but I have heard people reacting badlyt to it (I think it's the chemical bismuth oxychloride that's in it). It can't hurt to try though, but I would be more cautious about using that particular product. And Bare Naturale doesn't have a pressed powder, so it may not be exactly what you want.








Anyways, I hope this helps!
If you have acne, drug store mineral make-up is not good for you. I'm pretty sure all drug store mineral make-up has corn starch, which causes acne. I use GloMinerals which is one of the few mineral make-ups out there that does not have corn starch. If you don't have acne then I'd say go for Loreal mineral make-up, it was my favorite before I switched over. Also, don't pay more for eye shadow labeled mineral, because all eye shadow has to be made of minerals to be FDA approved.
I have tried some of the drug store brands of mineral makeup. I tried Loreal, but wasn't very happy with it. It didn't last long and I didn't like the way it felt on my face. I switched to Avon's Smooth Mineral makeup. I LOVE it!!! It's my favorite makeup ever! It lasts all day %26amp; looks/feels extremely natural. It's not pressed, it is loose. But it's great. It feels really good and does not dry out your skin like some powder foundations will.





Go to this site %26amp; you can look at it and read reviews about it. I order from this site %26amp; use code FSANY for free shipping.
loreal bare naturale is good, but you should try covergirl! i've been using it for years! it has great coverage, it's cheap, and stays on for such a long time!


here's the link...


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor…





oh, and if you want to stay tan, you should but some bronzer, that way you can have fair skin but also look tan.





right now, walgreens is having a buy one get one free sale for all covergirl items, so you can buy 2 of the pressed powders to make the perfect shade for you!






yes i love that mineral makeup but its not pressed like you want... most mineral makeup isnt going to be pressed... but if you can order stuff online i would highly recommend going to http://www.everydayminerals.com and getting their mineral makeup because it literally is the best you can buy and they do have some pressed powders and are coming out with more soon too
I have bare minerals and I really like the way it works. But the starter kit is like $60. My sister uses some of the other mineral foundations that they have at like wal mart and she says they work pretty well too.
bare minerals!!!!!!! it's awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment