Monday, April 26, 2010

Is Mary Kay going to all Mineral make up?

I have a pretty new Mary Kay book and was looking at the pressed powder to see what shade I needed but then I noticed most all things in there were Mineral powders, foundations, etc. I even saw on the eyeshadows (the older ones) to ';stock up before their gone'; in the book. I have tried Mineral powders, foundations, etc and I dont like them as well. Any suggestions or does anyone know if this is what is happening with Mary Kay??Is Mary Kay going to all Mineral make up?
Mary Kay is going mineral but from what ive heard alot of the old stuff will still be around for a while. Just be sure to try the new stuff b4 u decide u dont like it ;) im in love w/ their new products but thats just my personal opinionIs Mary Kay going to all Mineral make up?
I love the new Mary Kay Mineral line, the colors are beautiful. You should be able to get samples from your rep. If you dont have a rep I can hook you up with one who will give you samples.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment