Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mineral make up except Bare minerals : Loreal, Ulta??

I was never used mineral cometics.I know bare minerals are the best but i don't want to buy them at present because of my tight buget.I want to know weather Ulta/Loreal minerals are good has any tried them???


Also please let me know what are the different mineral products i need to use only for my face make up(not including eyes and lips )?????Does all three foundation, powder and finishing powder would work best in only face make up ??Mineral make up except Bare minerals : Loreal, Ulta??
My daughter loves Bare Minerals as well and they are expensive so on her budget she does without other things before she'll give it up, lol.............Mineral make up except Bare minerals : Loreal, Ulta??
Why don't you try finding Bare Minerals on eBay? Lots of brand name items go for well under retail price on eBay.
I have been using kms mineral essentials for over a year now and I can鈥檛 say enough good things about them!





I used to use Bare Minerals but it got too expensive. I was


hoping to find another brand that gave me the same results without costing so much and I found it in kms. I found out that all mineral makeup is not alike too. A lot of them have fillers and other ingredients considered to be irritating to the skin. This brand mineral makeup is all natural, has has a built-in sunscreen, and is very long wearing. Even on a hot day I don鈥檛 have to touch up my makeup!





Their customer service is great and I always get my products quickly. They have free samples and even have an optional makeup club you can join so you never have to worry about running out! You should check them out at www.kmsmineralessentials.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment