Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is Bare Escentuals mineral make-up any good?

So my skin is pretty clear, just a few red bumps here and there from dry skin. I LOVE the ';perfect, flawless'; skin look and i heard Bare Escentuals mineral foundation is really good and lasts awhile. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with it?Is Bare Escentuals mineral make-up any good?
OMG i love Bare Minerals. i refuse to use anything else now. its so good for your skin and it feels really light on your face. its like those commercials for the broom.. once you try it ull never go back... Baby Come Baaaaack. omg lol im such a dorkIs Bare Escentuals mineral make-up any good?
I was happy with the coverage, the color and the way it makes my skin feel. It is light and comfortable to wear. I have oily skin and it is one of the few brands of makeup that does not make my face breakout. I was very pleased to find a foundation that didn't clog my pores or irritate my skin.
Ive been using it for about two years. It is sooooooo great! I love it. It really covers everything i want to hide and makes it look natural. It lasts a long time even though its expensive. One big thing of foundation lasts me about 6 months and costs i think like $30. Better than buying all sorts of crap from the pharmacy that clogs your skin!! =]
ive had so many positive expeiernces,


i deffenitely reccomend bare minerals,


it stays on ; %26amp; makes your face loook flawless
Yes, Yes, Yes
yes absolutely love it. gives a great flawless look.

No comments:

Post a Comment