Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Recommend Good Mineral Make-up That Isn't Too Expensive?

I like the natural look try not wearing any make upRecommend Good Mineral Make-up That Isn't Too Expensive?
Physicians Formula. Its not expensive %26amp; its easy to find at Target, WalMart, CVS, Walgreens, etc.





There's no ingredients in Physicians that can cause an allergic reaction. Its Dermatologist recommend. I have used their mineral makeup because I breakout %26amp; have itchy burning skin with other minerals~~ It's probably from the bismuth in them.





Anyway, check them out %26amp; see if you like it. Also, I bought a Sonia Kashuk brush because hers are soft %26amp; apply minerals makeup the way I like. PF brushes are ok but....not my fave.Recommend Good Mineral Make-up That Isn't Too Expensive?
I use Bareminerals currently, and it works o.k.


But, as soon as I'm out I'm switching to Mary Kay.


I had a ';free makeover'; at a bridal store, and it is absolutely wonderful!


Plus, my Bareminerals costs me about 35 bucks for an itty bitty container, and the Mary Kay stuff is only 18.
i like the maybeline one, it does a few adverts on the tele, it gives me good even coverage, and its easyt to apply as ytou dont have to worry about foundatiuon lines, and you just sweep over face. its about 8 or 9 pounds i think ??











xo
Bare Minerals,


Its great, but im not sure on how much it costs.





BeforeI used Neutrogena's,


its sold in most drugstores


and it works almost as well as Bare Minerals.
Urban Essentials minerals are pretty good.





BareMinerals is the best, but it's kind of expensive
The NYC brand isn't too expensive. But then again , you get what you paid for!

No comments:

Post a Comment