Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone tried Sheercover mineral make up?

Is it any good and does it really cover flaws like sunspots?


Does it last all day?Has anyone tried Sheercover mineral make up?
I've tried it and I liked it but Bare Escentuals is so much better. It covers everything, it totally changed my life. If you give Bare Escentuals a try, I recommend you buy it on qvc because you get 30 days to try it and if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back no questions asked. Its a great way to try new makeup and in the end you wont lose.





Good Luck!!Has anyone tried Sheercover mineral make up?
nope
everyday mineral make up.... is the best!


i just got my sample kit...... 5 jars.....


best make up ever!


go on thier web......... check it out!


good luck
I didnt like it cos it doesn't feel like wearing make up...

No comments:

Post a Comment