Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which mineral make-up is the best?

I want to try mineral make-up, and I know there are several different brands now. Which is the best???Which mineral make-up is the best?
i use bare escentuals....but ive also heard that sheer cover is good too....i love mine tho...Which mineral make-up is the best?
I think the best brand is one that is a true pure mineral makeup that does not include talc or skin irritants. I have used many including bare minerals and have been really impressed with kms mineral essentials. It only contains the 5 essential ingredients necessary to make a mineral makeup, it is great at oil absorption and it wears well throughout the day and beyond. I love it.
I use Bare Essentials, Ever since I started it my skin looks much better compared to what it was before. you can ether get the set what is $65 for the set what come with two foundation shades, mineral veil what helps absorbs up oil and shine, warmth what will give a boost to your complexion, Clear radiance what will had luminosity to you complexion, and you will also have the: Full Coverage Kabuki Brush, Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush, Flawless Application Face Brush, bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper. and a CD what will take you step by step of how to put on the mineral make up. You can purchase this at Sephora, Bare Essentials store or online.





If you are tight for money, I have heard Mary Kay is good, Nutgrena is good as well.
The truth is one specific brand will not work the same with all skin types. Personally I've tried Mary Kay and Arbonne and I like both of them. My advise to you is to try before you buy. I asked for samples from the brand consultants or you can go to stores like sephora or MAC where you can try them.
Philosophy The Supernatural





I just bought it %26amp; it's great. Take a look:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Everyday Minerals and Physicians formula
bare essentials $65 for starter kit
Mary Kay is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment