Monday, April 26, 2010

I have rosacea and am looking for a good moisturizer prior to applying mineral make up.?

I have found that using pure mineral make up helps with the reddess and inflamation of the rosacea, however, I am looking for a good face moisturizer to use everyday - not greasy and especially for very sensitive dry skin.I have rosacea and am looking for a good moisturizer prior to applying mineral make up.?
I have a Sensitive skin too, and the one I like is Aveeno ..Ultra Calming.It has Fever few in it, which is supposed to reduce the redness. It also has the SPF. It calms and soothes my skin. and it works great with the Pur minerals. That is the one I would recommend for you. Good luck.I have rosacea and am looking for a good moisturizer prior to applying mineral make up.?
Aveeno moisturizer with SPF15 is a good choice. Works well on sensitive skin. Make sure you remove your makeup well with a gentle cleanser every night and use a slightly heavier moisturizer overnight. St. Ives Collagen and Elastin moisturizer is a good one.
I use Oil of Olay moisturizing cream. It goes on light, but just enough to do the job. I wear heavy make-up to cover scars. It's called Derma Blend, and works wonders. It also covers port wine birthmarks and Rosacea.


If you or anyone reading this is interested in this product, you can go to www.whatshebuys.com, and they have a sample kit for $6.50, with a $5.00 coupon. This product has made a great difference in my life. Before using this product, I would walk with my face down, hoping not to draw attention. Now I can walk with my head held high.


I know I have gone beyond answering you original question, but I know how hard a skin condition can be on self asteem, and thought I might be able to help you, or someone else out there with similar problems.


Good luck to you, and keep your chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment