Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does the new mineral make up seen on commercials work well?

i just got it and so far i like it


but it looks different on my face outside then what it looks like in the bathroomDoes the new mineral make up seen on commercials work well?
Bare Minerals is the best makeup ive ever tried!! It looks totally natural and my complexion looks better than ever. Offers major coverage!!Does the new mineral make up seen on commercials work well?
yeah lighting is crucial to make-up, generally it will look darker in the sun, so easy-does-it during the day. Night time is another story, you can go heavier.
yes but be careful..I called about that and they want you to enroll in a automatic refill program charged to your credit card every month in order to get the advertised price..


If you notice in the magazines, my favorites are InStyle and Lucky...tells you exactly what to get and wear.


All the major companies are now launching their own mineral based makeup.


depending on where you live, check out Sephora and Ulta stores....excellent.
First, mineral makeup is just a genius marketing plan -- a new way of selling women the same ingredients that technically have been in makeup for years.





Second, the reason why your face looks different is because you are in different light and fluorescent reflects differently then natural light.





I wait and put my makeup on when I get to work, since I will be spending most of my day in that light.





If you are looking for an all natural, no filler ';mineral makeup'; check out Nicole Miller. Her stuff is all natural and great!
Yes! I have Sheer Cover, and i love it!


It isnt a heavy wearing makeup, but it looks great on everyone!


%26amp;the outside problem- i'm sure you just need to get used to it, because of the lighting or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment