Monday, April 26, 2010

Should I buy mineral make up?

I never used mineral make up but I heard its better for the skin and it works really well. If you have used it before or know some who has and seen it tell me what you think of it. The pros and cons and how well is the coverage?Should I buy mineral make up?
ok i have to say i just started using mineral make up a few days ago.... and wow! I went to ulta and was looking around and a girl that works there started trying things on me. She tryed Pur Minerals and I was amazed!! Now let me just say.... i have terrible terrible skin. I have a lot of acne and i mean a lot. All she did was dust some Pur Minerals 4 in 1 foundation on my face and everything was gone. You couldnt see any of my acne and it was amazing. It felt like i had nothing on and it took like 2 seconds to put on. The coverage is a thousand times better than bare minerals. bare minerals doesnt cover anything. But this is amazing and it feels like there is nothing on ur face, but it loooks incredible and covers everything. But, the lady that worked at ulta did not use the Pur Minerals ';chizzle brush';. Instead she used the ';Bare Minerals Heavenly Face Brush';. I asked her why she didnt just use the brush that went with it and she said it gives a lot more coveraage.....which it does! The heavenly face brush is expensive...30 dollars....but it lasts forever and works very well with the product to give great coverage!!! I dont reccomend to get the starter kit for the pur minerals because it is kind of pointless. But right now at Ulta they are having a buy one get one free deal for the pur minerals which is a great deal because for one foundation it is 25 dollars so if u go to ulta you can get 2 for one! its a great deal and make sure u buy the heavenly face brush bc its totally wotrth it!! And this is coming from someone with terrible skin!!! there are no cons its allllll good!! I hope u try it!! good luck!!! :)Should I buy mineral make up?
I use bareminerals and it's worked great for me. It feels light, like I'm not wearing any makeup. The only thing is I'm using the lightest shade and it still doesn't match my skintone (it makes my face darker) so I have to use some on the collarbone/neck area. The coverage is really nice though, I naturally have slight rosacea and redness in the face and with the makeup on my skin is very even.
I haven't actually bought mineral makeup, but the lady @ the Bare Escentuals counter applied mineral foundation on me and the coverage is very light. It's not bad, but I only recommend it for people with oily skin who don't need much coverage.
i use mineral makeup it works really good, its also much better 4 your skin and the coverage is excellent.
yes its very nice and natural makeup. i dosnt damage skin, but its a little expencive

No comments:

Post a Comment