Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does mineral make up cover freckles?what is the best?

I have freckles and dark color under my eyes.My skin is not oily. I'm confused! I'm looking for a mineral make up but I couldn't decide which one.What is the best (sheer cover, bare mineral, or what)and how much does it cost? where can I find it? What do they mean by free trial? do I pay or it's really free?


Also, I'm looking for a lip gloss that is lightly orange or peach color where can I find it please?Does mineral make up cover freckles?what is the best?
Personaly I don't care for minenal make up I don't think it covers as well as liquid.Does mineral make up cover freckles?what is the best?
I use Bare Minerals too ....i love it! I use the foundation for my light skin and the concealer for the redness around my nose and dark circles. Warmth is good for the overall glow for your face and their blushes last all day too. The Mineral Veil really does give your face an airbrushed look. I have oily skin and I hardly break out any more----I guess all that MAC, Christian Dior, Chanel , Lancome makeup had too much gunk in it for my sensitive skin b/c I would break out all the time.


Almay I heard is supposed to be good to your skin too, but i haven't tried it. But you can get Almay in the drugstore.





Benefit cosmetics has really cute lipgloss and I have one that is a light orange/peachy color. But you can save money again and go to the drugstore for lipgloss.
You can find lipgloss in any color in your drugstore. I like wet'n'wild's products. For mineral makeup, I use bare minerals. And I think it's the best one out there... sheer cover was originally made to cover scars and big imperfections, so you'll get a heavier coverage. Bare minerals is light and has a creamy finish. Here's the link:


http://bareminerals.com/


It can be expensive, depending on what you want to buy. I think the starter kit (which has everything you should need) is *two easy payments!* of $29.99. ;D


Hope that helps. ;)





Edit: The person below me was right in saying most mineral makeup (sheer cover is the exception) won't cover as well as liquid, but bare minerals is much healthier for your skin. It's made with about five natural ingredients, and it's so good for your skin that you can sleep in it. I use liquid once in a while too, but I would generally go for minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment