Monday, April 26, 2010

Is mineral make up better than other make up?

Because I'm looking for a good foundation.Is mineral make up better than other make up?
mineral make-up is great, i LOVE loreals true match minerals, i know its quite expensive but its really worth the money and that little pot lasts forever. it does reduce the ammount of spots you get as it doesnt clog the pores unlike most make-up. however, if you have dry skin it may not work for you. it can sometimes make dry skin look even dryer and a bit flakey. see if you can find sample pots (you can get these from alot of sites that ofer free samples) before you invest in a pot for yourself.





whatever mineral make-up you choose, allow your moisturizer to dry and absorb before applying your make-up, this may take a few minutes. always use a non-mineral, oil-based moisturizer that will not clog pores. if your moisturizer does not absorb into your skin, neither will your mineral makeup. use a setting powder as a base all over if you have oily skin...it will help absorb the oil naturally. mineral make-up should be applied in light layers. if you feel you need more coverage, keep applying light layers.





hope this helps


xIs mineral make up better than other make up?
Not necessarily. I believe it depends on what you buy and what brand and what kind of skin you have. I have sensitive skin and I break out easily so I have to be a bit cautious about what type of make up I use. but I still use both mineral and non-mineral stuff. Most people say that mineral blocks your pores less so less pimples but like I say, it does depend.


What kind of budget have you got for foundation? You can get some nice stuff from designer brands if you want to pay a bit more but you can also get very good stuff from high street brands at more affordable prices.


I love talking about this stuff so if you have any more questions,email me on ndivani@hotmail.co.uk and I can at least give you my opinion.
Absolutely! I'm a recent convert and love it. Lily Lolo is the most pure I've found (no talc, oils, bismuth etc) and it has made a huge difference to the look and condition of my skin. Use a kabuki brush and a primer and you can't go wrong. Their concealers are great. I'm about to invest in a whole wardrobe of mineral make-up!
i have not used it yet.. but i read a lot about beauty and make up. i have read that there are natural ingredients in it, doesnt clog pores, and is lighter to the touch. it is also hypo allergenic. to me, it seems to look more natural and covers imperfections better. i am planning on trying it as my current make up runs out. i am trying the avon brand.
It all depends on the brand! Some are and some are worse. The things to stay away from are bismuth oxychloride, any talc and oils. Most have at least one of those in their ingredients. I use foundation from Bee Luscious because it has none of those ingredients. This is why it feels so light on your face. www.beeroyalproducts.com/store this is their web-site check it out yourself and see if it is for you or not.
im no expert, but I didn't like it...i got from a drug store type place...some brand equivalent to loreal, mabelline, etc... i never like those brands I learned as they werent good quality and it showed..i like lancome, mac, cliche, estre lauder... so if you can find some mineral make up in that class of make up, i say try out and see...
It really depends on your skin type, i like foundation that contains mostly water and i think mineral makeup is good but you should try all types!
I use loreal mineral makeup and i defintely have clearer skin

No comments:

Post a Comment