Monday, April 26, 2010

Which foundation is better to wear - powders (mineral make up) or liquids?

which ones do you think are better looking and better for the skin?Which foundation is better to wear - powders (mineral make up) or liquids?
It all depends on your skin type. Dry- stay away from mineral. It will feel chalky on your skin. If your oily you probly will like it. Thats what my clients have told me at least. I am oily and I love bare essentials. But I also love Clinique superfit liquid. Your best bet is to have them tried on @ a dept store. Its free, its there job, and they always have free samples. Its the only way you will know whats best! Plus then you can check the color.Which foundation is better to wear - powders (mineral make up) or liquids?
MAC powder foundation is THE best thg.u apply it %26amp; there wil b no need for anythg else.as it gives you nice coverage... Report Abuse

Both are really good, but there are a couple things to think about. First, the season: liquids are better for the fall and winter months because they add extra moisture to your skin, minerals help skin stay clear in spring and winter and also have a lighter look to them (and you want to look more natural in the warmer months). Then, you have to remember your skin type, because minerals are probably better for breakout-prone skin because of, well, the minerals, and because it won't clog pores (which isn't as big of a problem in winter). That's about it, good luck!
it really depends on your skin. i prefer mineral foundation.(powder) i used to use liquid and mousse until i started breaking out. then i switched to powder and to me it seemed to feel less cakey on the skin and looks much more natural. if you have alot of break outs i recommend to go with powder. if not then its up to you [:
I prefer powder myself, I find it to be easier to put on and looks more natural. You gotta get the right powder -- I just started using Mac basic powder. I forget what the name is but it comes in a little black compact. It goes on so smooth and natural looking =)


I went to a Mac outlet and they helped me find my color, I would recommend you do that too.
powder usually works good for me sometimes I put a little liquid on top because I have dark bags under my eyes a lot. I like the the powder though it's so light and it doesn't leave any film on your face.
Depends on your skin type and what kind of look you're going for. I always wear a liquid foundation then set it with mineral powder. (I have an uneven skin tone, so I need a little more coverage)
mineral make up is better for your skin.


liquid foundation clogs your pores
Liquid or minerals!!





Please check out my youtube channel for tips and make up tutorials! Its fun and free to subscribe! Hope this helps





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





xoxo
Liquids are messy! They also give me acne. I would use minerals if I were you.
I LIKE POWDER FOUNDATION
Minerals.


I recommend Cover Girl Trublend.
Minerals! I dont use anything else!!!!
minerals
mineralss
liquids for better look however if you no what your doing powders are better
minerals .. they dont clog pores as much as liquid =]
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment