Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best mineral make up you can buy at walmart?

Which one do you also have better luck with coverage and hiding flawsWhat is the best mineral make up you can buy at walmart?
I also liked the Maybelline Mineral Power as well. It leaves your skin feeling supersoft and also is great at hiding those imperfections. If you can afford to spend a little more and it will last longer, I would recommend Bare Escentuals from a authorized dealer. The foundation is $60, but lasts for at least 6 months, totaling out to 10/month.What is the best mineral make up you can buy at walmart?
I really like Maybelline's Mineral Power liquid foundation because it's light weight and it also covers really well.
Maybelline Mineral Power is amazingg, I love it!
I like Maybelline Mineral Power because it hides flaws and evens out my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment