Monday, April 26, 2010

Is mineral make-up any better than the regular make-up?

I got a combination skin, and ever kind of foundation of used, usually makes me sweat then it runs. So I was wondering for the people who have to used mineral make tell me about the effects, good and bad?Is mineral make-up any better than the regular make-up?
yes, it acually helps your skin and doesn't dry it out :) I think you should switch :) the down side it's more expensiveIs mineral make-up any better than the regular make-up?
it's much more natural, that's for sure, any time you can do anything natural for your skin, it's better. good luck, hope that helps!~!
well............... a little. It doesn't dry out your face and it stays in longer with out wearing out. But it cost a lottttttttttt more. I'm 32 and still wear bon-bon eye shadow. i sound like I'm 11 but it's 88 cents and works!!!!!!!!!
yeah
Its really good because u don't brake out like with regular make which makes my skin look horrible I really recommend it.
yes it is its a little more natural
YES!!! It so much better for sensitive skin and it doesnt dry out your skin
it actually works alot better than normal make-up and it lasts longer too my fiancee says. she got it for christmas and loves it.
I personally don't see a big difference

No comments:

Post a Comment