Monday, April 26, 2010

Does the sheer cover mineral make up really work?

Iam working on my 2nd kit now, and I like it, however, I love the NAKED MINERALS BEST!!! I used to work for the Co. that started marketing it, so I got it at a great discount, however, the price is the same for both. The only good thing about Sheer Cover is that you can receive a trial pkg. for a cheap price, however, keep in mind that when buying makeup, especially mineral, you can't worry about spending alot, because, it's worth it for your face... Great makeup=great skin!!! (FYI: sheer cover trial pkg. is a loose powder, naked minerals is a loose,,, guess depends on what you prefer..) Good luckDoes the sheer cover mineral make up really work?
Mary Kay has come out with the best mineral make-up. I love it. You can try it free if you contact a consultant. Mary Kay works the best out of all of them I tried. It is also reasonably priced.Does the sheer cover mineral make up really work?
yes it definetly does but it varies in skin.my mom bought it and she let me use it it works sooo well and it also cleared some of my blemishes up
I bought it as a trial and I really like it. It works good for me. My skin is so oily and shiny but when I use this it looks flawless! It works for some and doesn't for others.
yes, i really like it, but make sure you don't use too much, and do exfoliate you skin, or it wil look creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment