Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best MINERAL make up to use?

For higher end, go for Bare Minerals. For drugstore, go for Physicians Formula.What is the best MINERAL make up to use?
I have only tried Bare Minerals yet...I avoid wearing too much makeup...





My expereince with bare minerals was good...just that I think I got a shade darker than the one I am suppose to wear...hecne my face kinda looks a bit dull after I apply the makeup...





So when you buy your makeup....make sure you get the right shade...infact I wud suggest you got to a store like ULTA or Sephora...and try out the makeup there...before buying anything...





Good LuckWhat is the best MINERAL make up to use?
bare minerals, of course! that stuff is great because it is all natural and doesn't clog your pores and also is not animal tested. you can even sleep in it!
bare minerals by bare escentuals is the best one i've found in over 28 years. it covers well, stays on all day, and looks %26amp; feels completely natural. the company invented mineral make-up 30 years ago, won awards with it (elle, allure, in-style, glamour, etc.). it is also the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin. you can try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to form your own opinion, before spending any money. you won't have that option with sheer cover (inferior, more expensive), everyday minerals, or bee luscious; those have to be ordered online, and paid for, sight unseen. the 25.00 foundation lasts me about one year, that's how little is needed.
bare minerals or bare essentuals(same thing ) is the BEST make up i have EVER tried!!! Try it out and you WONT be sorry!!!
Everyday Minerals.
Sheer cover or Bare minerals!

No comments:

Post a Comment